Our Commitment Reaches Beyond Client Expectations
Enprox Overseas was founded to address the shortage in engineering, consulting, procurement, and project management outsourcing for energy sectors.
PEOPLE are the heart & mind of our business.
PARTNERS are our clients.
PERFORMANCE excellence is our commitment.
PROFITABLE Growth is our imperative.
Address: Suite 1148, 99 Wyse Road, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 4S5 Canada
Phone: +1 (902) 909 2055
Office Time: Mon – Sat 08:00 – 05:00
Training and Development
Enprox Overseas has a team of specialized Ph.D. staff that can provide professional training on-line and / or on-site.
- Reservoir Engineering and Management
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Subsurface Production Operations
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Drilling Operations
- Remain responsive to our customers’ needs
- Refinery Design Basics
- ASME B31 Pressure Piping
- Piping Stress Analysis by Caesar II.
- Pumps and Compressors, Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Commissioning, Start-up of Process Units
- Commissioning& Startup
- New Project Mechanical Equipment
- Centrifugal Pumps Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Compressor Analysis and Piping Vibration
- Pipelines Pigging Technology
- Pipeline Rules of Thump, Design, Operation, Inspection, Integrity
- Oil / Gas Plants – Advanced ASME – Piping, Valves, Flanges & Fitting standards
- Oil / Gas Pipeline Technology ( Design, Maintenance, Inspection Integrity)
- Subsea Pipeline Design, Construction Maintenance & Repair Technology
Strategic Management in Upstream Oil & Gas.
- Water depths classification
- Offshore structure types
- Offshore projects Nature
- Offshore engineering challenges
- Structural components.
- Offshore engineering loading types & modelling
- Structural analysis conditions.
- Offshore structures construction & installation sequence.