Training and Development
Enprox Overseas has a team of specialized Ph.D. staff that can provide professional training on-line and / or on-site.
- Reservoir Engineering and Management
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Subsurface Production Operations
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Drilling Operations
- Remain responsive to our customers’ needs
- Refinery Design Basics
- ASME B31 Pressure Piping
- Piping Stress Analysis by Caesar II.
- Pumps and Compressors, Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Commissioning, Start-up of Process Units
- Commissioning& Startup
- New Project Mechanical Equipment
- Centrifugal Pumps Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Compressor Analysis and Piping Vibration
- Pipelines Pigging Technology
- Pipeline Rules of Thump, Design, Operation, Inspection, Integrity
- Oil / Gas Plants – Advanced ASME – Piping, Valves, Flanges & Fitting standards
- Oil / Gas Pipeline Technology ( Design, Maintenance, Inspection Integrity)
- Subsea Pipeline Design, Construction Maintenance & Repair Technology
- Strategic Management in Upstream Oil & Gas.
OFFSHORE STRUCTURES OVERVIEW
- Water depths classification
Offshore structure types
- Offshore projects Nature
Offshore engineering challenges
- Structural components.
Offshore engineering loading types & modelling
- Structural analysis conditions.
Offshore structures construction & installation sequence.